Corporate Offices

225 W. Winton Ave.
Suite 120
Hayward, CA 94544
(800) 513-2000

To have a LiveScan performed your must have a "Request for LiveScan" form. Please note that as a courtesy to our customers we are providing the contact information for many of the forms below. However, it is your responsibility to obtain the correct form and the necessary ORI Code, Agency Set Address and Mail Code that pertains to your referring agency. This information should be available from the agency employing or licensing you.

Acupuncture Board

Attorney License (Determination of Moral Character

Board of Behavioral Sciences

Board of Chiropractic Examiners

Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians

Bureau of Security & Investigated Service (Security Guard)

CA Board of Accountancy

CA Board of Pharmacy (Pharmacist)

CA Board of Registered Nursing (Renewal)

CA Board of Registered Nursing (Examination)

CA Commission on Teaching Credentialing

CA Department of Real Estate

CA Department of Justice BCII 8016 Request for Live Scan Form

CA Department of Justice Check Casher's Permit

CA Department of Justice Personal Record Review

CA Department of Justice Victim of Identity Theft

CA Department of Justice Visa/Immigration Clearance Letter

CA Department of Social Services (Child Care Centers, Preschool, Elderly Care Facilities)

CA State Bar

CA State Board of Optometry

Cemetery and Funeral Bureau

Dental Board of California

Department of Corporations

Escrow Agents License

Immigration Consultant

Secretary of State - Notary Public

Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board

Trust Line Applicants

Veterinary Medical Board

Contractors State License Board
Contractors State License Board Information - You must bring the "Request for Live Scan Form" that you received from State License Board.





Required Forms